Monday, March 29, 2010

New Copper Bracelets

My usual supplier of the settings I use to make the pendants has gone AWOL, so I've been forced to look at my materials and get creative.  I had a few copper charms in my stash, as well as the purple and green Czech glass beads that I often hang beneath the pendants.  Purple is my favorite color to wear and looks fantastic with the copper.  The green complements it perfectly and the two together look like a lush flower in bloom.  Perfect for the change in seasons we are experiencing in the Northern Hemisphere. 

So, just listed on Etsy, three new bracelets.  I'm really happy with how they turned out and I am tempted to keep them all!  Today was also my first foray into photographing jewelry while wearing it.  Not easy!



I'm also completely in love with these copper hearts.  If the supplier ever runs out of these I will be heartbroken (is that a pun?)



No comments:

Post a Comment