Sunday, May 2, 2010

Come see me at the DIY Gallery in Echo Park this Sunday!


As you've heard me mention, I will be participating in my first craft show ever this Sunday.  Sounds like it will be pretty cool -- the poster above is a bit blurry but it says:


The ETSY LA Street Team invites you to an UN-COMMON POP-UP SHOP filled with vintage clothing, accessories, handmade jewelry, and much more from LA based designers and brands...

Shopping + Booze from 11am-6pm
BBQ + Booze + Music from 3pm-11pm
FREE to get in all day

DIY Gallery & Jelly Roll Clubhouse
1549 W Sunset Blvd Echo Park 90026

BBQ!  Booze!  Music!  Not your ordinary craft show.  A few of my friends have been asking where Echo Park/Silverlake is:


View Larger Map

If you are in the L.A. area and have no plans this Sunday, I would LOVE to see you there! Today I need to finish getting my display together, will post pics of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment