Sunday, April 4, 2010

Art & Clasp Featured on Tranquilista Kimberly Wilson's Blog!

I'm so excited and so grateful to the gorgeous yogini and entrepreneur Kimberly Wilson for showing my necklaces on her blog today.  I participated in one of her teleclasses and sent her two necklaces (the Eiffel Tower, because she loves all things Francais, and a pug, a tribute to her little Louis) as a thank you.  I have listened to Kimberly's podcasts (available on iTunes) for a few years now and adore both her books, Hip Tranquil Chick and the recently published Tranquilista. Kimberly is the sweetest spirit and downright inspiring and I am very appreciative of her wonderful work, and now this!

Now I have to get back to work -- I have some earrings ready to photograph and list on Etsy, and pendants ready to be set and strung.  I'll post these later!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment